All children at Ryelands are expected to wear school uniform.
School Uniform is sold at Uniform & Leisurewear. You can purchase online at www.ualonline.uk , or in stores located in Lancaster – Common Garden Street and Morecambe – Euston Road.
- *Red Ryelands embroidered Jumper/Cardigan
- Jumper sizes 24” – 32” – £10.50
- Jumper sizes 34” – Small Adults – £12.50
- Cardigan sizes 24” – 32” – £11.50
- Cardigan sizes 34” – Small Adults – £12.50
- Red or White Polo Shirt
- Grey/Black trousers or shorts
- Grey/Black skirt or pinafore with grey, black or white socks or tights / red gingham summer dress
- Sensible black school shoes with grey, black or white socks. Shoes must be of a sensible style of black leather with a rubber sole for grip in the playground. Trainers are not acceptable for general school wear.
- *Ryelands embroidered house colour PE T-Shirt £5.00
- Black shorts
- Black P.E pumps
(Please ensure your child has a tracksuit/warm clothing in their PE kit during the winter months)
*Logo P.E bag – £4.55
*Book Bags (Nursery to Year 2) – £5.72
*Document Wallet Bags (Compulsory for Year 4 & 5, preferred for Years 3 & 6) – £7.80
*Ryelands embroidered coats are available from school sizes XS, S, M, L, XL – £20
Please ensure that you name every item of clothing that your child brings into school, so that any lost items can then be reunited with their rightful owner.