All children at Ryelands are expected to wear school uniform.
School Uniform is sold at Uniform & Leisurewear. You can purchase online at https://www.ualonline.uk/product-category/schoolwear/lancaster/ryelands-primary-school/ or in stores located in Lancaster – Common Garden Street and Morecambe – Euston Road.
- Red Ryelands embroidered Jumper/Cardigan
- Jumper sizes 24” – 32” – £10.50
- Jumper sizes 34” – Small Adults – £12.50
- Cardigan sizes 24” – 32” – £11.50
- Cardigan sizes 34” – Small Adults – £12.50
- Please note generic red jumpers are also aceptable
- Red or White Polo Shirt
- Grey/Black trousers or shorts
- Grey/Black skirt or pinafore with grey, black or white socks or tights / red gingham summer dress
- Red tartan pinafore (optional) – £19.50
- Red tartan kilt (optional) – £14.99
- Sensible black school shoes with grey, black or white socks. Shoes must be of a sensible style of black leather with a rubber sole for grip in the playground. Trainers are not acceptable for general school wear.
*Logo P.E bag – £5.99
*Book Bags (Nursery to Year 2) – £5.99
*Document Wallet Bags (Compulsory for Year 4 & 5, preferred for Years 3 & 6) – £7.80
*Ryelands embroidered coats are available from school sizes XS, S, M, L, XL – £20
- *Ryelands embroidered house colour PE T-Shirt £5.00
- Black shorts
- Black P.E pumps
(Please ensure your child has a tracksuit/warm clothing in their PE kit during the winter months)
Children must not wear jewellery to school with the exception of ear studs (no hoops) and a wristwatch.
Children who do choose to wear are studs to school must be able to remove them independently for PE. If you are not able to do so, we ask for ear studs to be removed at home before coming to school on PE days.
This also applies for children in the year groups that attend swimming lessons.
Please ensure that you name every item of clothing that your child brings into school, so that any lost items can then be reunited with their rightful owner.